Movie Library ++
Posted on April 10, 2008 by admin
The Movie library is a Java application that will help you keep your videos organized. It supports (can import) almost any tipe of video file format, drag and drop functions and a video converter.
For easy installation and stable running it is recommended to use VLC media player or SMPlayer for the video playback and have one of them installed before the installation of this program. You can download it from official website by clicking on the VLC media player link on this page. Some other video players will work with this software but you will have to browse and select it manually from inside the program on first run of the program.
What´s New in version 5.1.1:
- Added an integrated mplayer navigation panel for playing videos directly without wasting memory using another third party video player.
- Redesigned the library and table completely, for faster use, many bugs fixes and more options available such as multiple selection.
- Improved search algortithm for getting video info from the database.
- Actors for series now available for import
- Edition of multiple files possible as well as deleting, updating and adding to convert for multiple files, simply tick the files you want to process and select the action.
- Improved algortithm to search file names to get hints on TV shows info such as season number and episode number.